standard-title How To Add a Menu
Paste the link from a menu page on your website
- Select the Link Tool from the tool bar.
- Paste the copied link to the box
- Click on the blue accept box
- Click Publish or Update to save
Paste a PDF of your menu
- Copy your PDF Menu and paste.
- Click Publish or Update to save or
Copy and Paste text from your documents
- Copy and Paste text from your documents.
- Click Publish or Update to save.
Create individual menu items and Types
Food Menu Options – Create individual menu items with price, quantity/size, image.
How it appears on the page
- Restaurant – Please select your establishment from the dropdown box
- Amount- This works if you are entering individual items. (i.e for a soup item amount would be Cup or Bowl) Otherwise leave blank.
- Price – Only use if entering one item. Otherwise leave blank
- Menu Types – They appear as a drop-down box (Breakfast, A La Carte, Beer List, etc.) All entries must have a Menu Type assigned.
- Food Types – Food Types is a drop-down box that includes food types (Appetizers, Soups, Salads, Wines, etc.)
- Set a Featured Image – Click the link. Select an image and upload. Select image and click select image. Click Publish or Update to save.